Sunday, July 6, 2008

Purpose - What in the world am I doing?


College campuses are magical places. I love them, and none more so that West Texas A&M University, or West Texas State University - whatever you want to call it.


It's such a special place.

The history of the campus amazes me while it's future is so exciting - and yet, for most alums we haven't been able to continue to grow with the campus. There seems to be a disconnect between most alumni (unless you teach or work on campus) and the campus community.


This blog is an effort to change that sentiment.

While I live within 20 miles of campus and within 10 miles of the new downtown Amarillo campus (surprised aren't you?) I still don't have any idea of what's going on. So this blog is just an effort to connect other WT Alums with their campus while serving as a communication tool as well.


I hope you find this entertaining and realize that this is not sanctioned by WT in the least. Heck, I'm probably the only one who'll read this stuff anyway!

No comments: